Winter Solstice // New Year Giveaway
I’ve never done a giveaway before, but I really want to show some appreciation for my lovely followers and the wonderful community that we’re all a part of on tumblr. So in honor of the Winter Solstice (also my 22nd birthday) and the coming new year, I’m offering up this little collection of goodies as a symbol of my gratitude.
- A signed artist’s proof of my woodblock print “Dryopteris ludoviciana” on machine-made Kitakata paper.
- A 2oz tin of hand-blended loose leaf herbal+white tea (organic sage, lavender, chamomile, rose, mint, and quality white tea leaves)
- A handmade and hand painted sculpy, turqoise, and quartz crystal mountain pendant strung on a leather cord (note: if you win and you’re vegan or if you just would rather not have the leather cord, send me a message and I’ll replace it with hemp.)
- A 1oz tin of handmade peppermint beeswax lipbalm.
- Two sticks of Palo Santo incense
- Three hand-blended and hand-rolled White Sage+Lemongrass incense cones
- A small handful of Copal Resin Incense (use a charcoal round (sold as hookah charcoal) to burn)
- Six Wildcrafted Cedar Incense Sticks
-You don’t have to be following me (wethetrees), but it’s nice if you do, feel free to follow my art blog (laurendoesart) too so you can stay posted on what I’m creating and what-not. Also please consider liking my illustration facebook page if you have a facebook!
-Reblogs count for 2 chances at winning, likes count for 1 chance.
(Reblog as much as you want, but please be nice to your followers and don’t spam up their dashboards.)
-If you’re under 18, please get the approval of your parent or guardian before entering.
-The deadline is January 2nd.
-The winner will be chosen on the cut off date by a random generator and then notified by me through both a public statement and a private message. If the winner doesn’t respond within five days, another winner will be chosen.
If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me.
Good luck! ♥
hey loves you still have a few more days!
This lovely lady continues to be awesome!
There are still some tickets left for this show: http://www.seetickets.com/event/the-leisure-society/o2-shepherds-bush-empire/704786
It’s going to be awesome. Trust me!